We also encourage you to call before visiting any county office.
We help individuals, families, and communities in many areas of their health, including:
- Physical and oral health
- Mental health and addictions services
- Child and family services
- Assistance for people with disabilities
- Public health
- Aging services
- Low income and special needs housing
- Employment training for individuals with barriers
- Assistance for low-income individuals
Richard Swift is the Director of Health, Housing, and Human Services. Please call 503-650-5697 for more information.
Health, Housing, and Human Services (H3S) consists of seven divisions, dedicated to ensuring healthy families and strong communities in Clackamas County.