Volunteering raises everyone’s spirits and there is a volunteer opportunity to fit any schedule.
The gift of volunteering could save a life, and is life-changing and heartwarming for all involved!
Clackamas County offers a wide variety of volunteering opportunities in the following areas:
- Family Caregiver Support
- Money Management (video)
- Transportation Reaching People
- Senior Companion (video)
- Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (video)
- Homeless Warming/Cooling Shelters
- Free Food Pantry/Market
- Food Share Distribution
- Point-In-Time Homeless Counts
- Dog Shelters
- Park Assistant/Host
- Disaster Assistance
- Juvenile Justice Victim Advocate or Youth Tutor
- Dispute Resolution Mediation
- Native Tree & Shrub Planting/Invasive Plant Removal
- Watershed Restoration
- Waterway Cleanups
- Master Recycling
- Fix-It Repair Fair
- Meals on Wheels to Homebound Seniors or People with Disabilities
- County Advisory Boards and Commissions
- RSVP – Retired Senior Volunteer Program (video)
Please let us know if you are looking for an opportunity that is not listed above so we can connect you to the perfect volunteering opportunity for you.
Thank you for all for sharing your valuable time and talent helping others!