Meeting time and location
Clackamas Soil & Water Conservation District
22055 S Beavercreek Road map
Fourth Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m.
NOTE: meeting hybrid – both in person & virtually (see website beavercreek.org for zoom link)
Address: P.O. Box 587, Beavercreek, Oregon 97004
See Hamlet website for details on meetings.
Board of Directors
- Tammy Stevens, Chair
- Bill Merchant, Vice-Chair
- Joe Matteo, Director at Large
- Kenneth Sernach, Director at Large
- Jessica Sernach, Secretary/Corresponding Secretary
- Cheryl Buchert, Treasurer
- Rachel Ringle, Director at Large
- Mark Hillyard, Director at Large
Formed: Sept. 2006
2021 Total Population: 9,612
Aggregation method: Block Apportionment, US. Block Groups, PointsLayer, US.BlockPoints
The population estimate was generated using ArcGIS Online Data Enrichment
Some meetings have audio recordings. To request meeting audio, contact Clackamas County Public & Government Affairs at 503-655-8751.