If you are a Clackamas County resident in need of counseling services, we can help. We serve children, youth, families and adults who are experiencing moderate to severe mental health difficulties.
Services are available to Oregon Health Plan members or residents who don't have insurance.
Call us for more information at 503-742-5335.
- assessments or evaluation to help decide what services you need
- office-based counseling for individuals
- groups focusing on mental health conditions, life skills, and symptom management
- medications for mental health conditions
- hospital care for mental illness
- job services for people managing severe mental health conditions
- in-home services for adults experiencing severe mental health conditions
- peer services and supports
Youth and families
- skills training for parents and children
- community-based services for children and families experiencing severe mental health conditions