- No business tax
- No sales tax
- No business license fee in unincorporated areas (cities may charge a modest fee)
- Available industrial, office and commercial buildings at competitive rates
- A supportive government that starts with the Clackamas County Commissioners
- Multiple interstate access (I-5, I-205)
- Quick access to Portland International Airport and rail lines
- Skilled workforce
- Comprehensive, high-speed broadband
- Home of Mt. Hood and the heart of Oregon’s recreational activity
Learn More About Our Community
Video Series: Made in Clackamas County
See how Breakside Brewery in Milwaukie makes their award-winning beer in this edition of Made in Clackamas County.
Founded in 1932, and headquartered in Clackamas County, General Sheet Metal offers a wide array of services and unique products in Mechanical, Architectural, Fabrication and HVAC related services for the last 80 years.
Aerial Technology International is creating new ways to use drone technology that fits the growing needs of customers in agriculture, video production, and more. It's a one-stop shop for Unmanned Aircraft Systems operators right here in Clackamas County.