Our expert advisors support Clackamas County businesses to meet local requirements, reduce food waste at food businesses, and provide guidance and local recognition to be a Leader in Sustainability. We’re here to help you reach your environmental and sustainability goals. Sustainable practices help reduce waste, ultimately saving you time and money, while supporting a healthy, productive workplace.
We offer free assistance and supplies to help your business meet local requirements, reduce waste, and achieve your sustainability goals.
We provide support to food establishments on reducing wasted food through prevention best practices and ideas, donation connections, and help your restaurant start separating food scraps for compost.
The Leaders in Sustainability business certification program provides guidance and recognition to workplaces for significant achievements in sustainable practices.
Reach Your Environmental Goals
Does your organization have other environmental goals or priorities? Our trained sustainability advisors can assist with:
- Sustainable purchasing plans
- Waste prevention
- Education for employees
- Coordinating with custodial providers and property managers
- Starting an employee green team
- Keeping you informed about sustainability through our quarterly newsletter
- And much more!
Sustainability Benefit Businesses
- Enhance brand and competitive advantage
- Increase productivity and reduce costs
- Attract new customers and employees
- Conserve resources
- Provide a healthier workspace for staff
- Build stronger relationships with customers and your community
Free Tools and Resources
Receive internal recycling boxes, posters and decals to make it easy to recycle.
We know businesses are busy, and it can be confusing to find the programs that will help your business. Our advisors are a one-stop resource that help you get what you need to make your business more sustainable.
- Available to all. Our services are provided at no cost to any Clackamas County business. We have advisors that speak English and Spanish, and can provide support through translation services in other languages.
- Personalized consultations. Identify sustainability solutions that make sense for your workplace.
- Recommendations and referrals. Take the guesswork out of operating more sustainably. We can connect you to other environmental programs.
- Ongoing support. Running a sustainable business is not a one-and-done thing. It takes continuous improvement. We’re here to support you along your journey.
- Connect and learn. Gain insight from others that value sustainable business practices.