Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program

Mother feeding baby

Start here

Take our survey to request an eligibility appointment

The Canby WIC Office has moved
La Oficina de WIC en Canby se ha movido

Effective Oct. 1 the Canby WIC office will be located at the Canby Library.
Comenzando el 1 de Octubre la oficina de WIC en Canby estará en la Biblioteca de Canby.

220 NE 2nd Avenue, Canby, OR 97013

The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program provides nutritious food and health care, as well as nutrition education. WIC is for pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, as well as infants and children ages 5 and younger. Our goal is to help our community raise healthy kids.

WIC benefits are now issued on an eWIC card that is easy to use and works like a debit card. This reduces the stigma of using WIC in the check-out line. WIC is convenient and easy to access.

Learn more:

WIC Resources

Get your farmer's market coupon booklet. See attached document for instructions and locations. 


Oregon City WIC

Oregon City WIC

999 Library Ct.
Oregon City, OR 97045 map
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Walk-In-Wednesdays: No appointment needed on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Oregon City WIC Office.

Canby Library


Canby Library
220 NE 2nd Avenue
Canby, OR 97013 map

Milwaukie WIC building

Milwaukie WIC

Wichita Center for Family and Community
6031 SE King Rd
Milwaukie, OR 97222 map

Sandy Health Center


Sandy Health Center
38872 Proctor Blvd
Sandy, OR 97055 map

Healthy Smiles Program

Little boy getting his teeth checked at the dentist.Healthy Smiles Program, offered at WIC, is a cavity prevention program for children ages 0-5 and pregnant women in Clackamas County. The program includes free oral health screenings, dental information and fluoride varnishes.

Untreated cavities can cause pain and infections that may lead to problems with eating, speaking, playing, and learning.

To schedule a Healthy Smiles dental screening call WIC at 503-655-8476 or email wic@clackamas.us

En español

El Programa Sonrisas Saludables se ofrece en WIC Sonrisas Saludables es un programa de prevención de caries para niños de edades 0-5 annos y mujeres embarazadas en el Condado de Clackamas. Ofrecemos, un chequeo dental gratis, información dental y el barniz de fluoruro.

Caries que no reciben tratamiento pueden causar dolor e infeccionesque pueden llevar a problemas del comer, habla, y jugar y aprendizaje.

Para programar una cita hable a WIC al 503-655-8476 o envié un correo electrónico a wic@clackamas.us.

Frequently Asked Questions about the WIC program


WIC does not ask for or verify the legal status of participants or participants parents. WIC does not ask for or verify participants’ Social Security Number and citizenship or legal status is not required to receive WIC services. WIC participation does not, at this time, impact an immigrant's ability to establish legal citizenship.   


WIC is a nutrition education and breastfeeding support program and provides healthy food to supplement the nutritional needs of women, infants and children. SNAP benefits can be used to purchase a variety of foods, without nutritional standards. 

They are separate programs. Enrolling on WIC will not change participants SNAP benefits.


Yes, dads, grandparents, legal guardians and foster parents can enroll a child they are caring for in WIC. 


Know the Facts about Public Charge (English)

Conozca los Datos Sobre la Carga Publica (Spanish)

Know your rights: Oregon Immigration Resource 

Conozca sus Derechos: Recurso de inmigración de Oregon 


About Us

We help more than 6,867 women, infants and children through nutrition or breastfeeding education, referrals and healthy food. Participation in WIC results in lower rates of low birth-weight babies, fewer children at risk of anemia and less children above an ideal body weight for their age. The program also brings significant economic benefit, as participants spent more than $2.4 million in 2018 on healthy foods at local grocery stores and more than $45,000 paid to local farmers.

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call 800-795-3272 (voice) or 202-720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Related Events
Public Health, Health Housing and Human Services, Behavioral Health, Health Centers
Public Health, Behavioral Health, Health Housing and Human Services, Health Centers
Behavioral Health, Health Centers, Health Housing and Human Services, Public Health
WIC building


999 Library Ct. Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Walk-In-Wednesdays: No appointment needed on Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Oregon City WIC Office.