Our Crisis Response Team consists of trained crisis clinicians who are able to respond to people in need of crisis services. Our response may include everything from telephone intervention to coordinating a same-day, emergency mental health assessment. Crisis services are available to anyone living in Clackamas County regardless of ability to pay or insurance plan and include:
- 24-hour phone crisis intervention
- phone screening and referral to appropriate provider(s) based on insurance/payment source
- emergency (same day) or urgent (within 48 hours) intake appointments
- brief (3–6) treatment sessions for crisis stabilization
- community consultation, information and referral to other agencies or services
- The crisis program also consults with families, outpatient clinic staff and community members, law enforcement, and local service providers who are involved with individuals in mental health crisis
Crisis services are also embedded in the Clackamas County Jail to help with release planning.
|Monday through Friday||9 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
Please call ahead prior to coming to Clackamas MHC. You can reach us at 503-655-8585. You can also reach us through our front office line at 503-722-6200, where you can leave a message.
In order to ensure physical distancing and provide services in the safest way possible, most services will be offered through telehealth (video conference) or phone. Visitors will be greeted outside by staff in a reception tent. We will maintain a 6-foot physical distance whenever possible in order to safeguard everyone’s wellbeing. All of our team members will be wearing face coverings and we require that any visitors also wear a face covering. We will provide one if needed.
We will ask you questions to screen for symptoms of COVID-19 and take your temperature. After completing paperwork, a team member will then talk with you about options for working with us. Options may include meeting outside, coming inside to meet with someone by video, or scheduling a time for us to talk with you by phone or video from your home.
We are still available 24/7 for crisis support by phone through the Clackamas County Crisis and Support Line at 503-655-8585.
Please call or check this website for future updates.
We are located in the Ross Center near Clackamas Town Center.
11211 SE 82nd Ave.
Happy Valley, 97086 map