en EspañolOur Crisis Response Team consists of trained crisis clinicians who are able to respond to people in need of crisis services. Our response may include everything from telephone intervention to coordinating a same-day, emergency mental health assessment. Crisis services are available to anyone living in Clackamas County regardless of ability to pay or insurance plan and include:
- 24-hour phone crisis intervention
- phone screening and referral to appropriate provider(s) based on insurance/payment source
- emergent (same day) or urgent (within 48 hours) intake appointments
- brief (3-6) treatment sessions for crisis stabilization
- community consultation, information and referral to other agencies or services
- The crisis program also consults with families, outpatient clinic staff and community members, law enforcement, and local service providers who are involved with individuals in mental health crisis.
Crisis services are also embedded in the Clackamas County Jail to help with release planning.
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday closed
We are located in the Ross Center near Clackamas Town Center at 11211 SE 82nd Ave., Suite O, Happy Valley, 97086.