We use a county-wide approach to minimize the impact of natural and human-caused incidents. We identify hazards, develop emergency and mitigation plans, coordinate response activities and train incident personnel. We also work with cities and regional partners to promote emergency preparedness and improve incident response.
Contact us for more information.
Before a disaster
- Clackamas County Emergency Notification System (CCENS)
- Disaster Preparedness
- Mitigation Success Example
During a disaster
After a disaster
- Damage Reporting - Business
- Damage Reporting - Individual
- Disaster Assistance
- Information to Help You and Your Family Recover
- Potential Property Tax Relief