Skip to main content
- Arrive early. You are required to pass through “airport” type screening and search at the main entry.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited in the courtroom and the court facility.
- Drugs, controlled substances, contraband or paraphernalia are not allowed in the court facility.
- All electronic devices, including cellular phones, must be turned off.
- Recording equipment and cameras are not allowed without advance permission of the judge.
- No smoking, food, drink, or gum is allowed in the courtroom.
- Suitable attire is required: Shoes, pants, shirts or similar attire must be worn. No shorts, tank tops, excessively soiled, damaged, or ill-fitting clothing is allowed in the courtroom.
- Remove hats upon entering the courtroom.
- Be polite and courteous to all court personnel and those around you.