The court does not send out monthly statements.
Your payment plan contract includes your payment due dates.
Court payment plan options are as follows:
- Pay the fine in monthly payments of $50 or more.
- A $50 Administrative Fee will be added to the total.
The Judge will review written requests for changes to the payment plans.
Pay to: Clackamas County
- Pay in person Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pay online.
- Pay by credit/debit card in person or by telephone 503-794-3800. The clerk does not answer the telephone on Tuesday or from noon to 1 p.m. daily.
- Contact a clerk in person for a monthly payment plan - A $50 minimum payment is required when setting up a payment plan. An additional, one-time $50 administrative fee will be added to your balance. You cannot set up a monthly payment plan online.
- If you reside outside the local area, you may set up a payment plan via telephone. A $50 minimum payment is required when setting up a payment plan by phone. A payment plan agreement will be mailed to you and must be signed and returned by mail or fax: 503-794-3808.
- Mail check or money order. Do not mail cash .
- There is a $35 fee for checks returned due to insufficient funds.
Failure to make a payment by the due date will result in the remaining balance of the fine becoming immediately due and payable and additional sanctions:
- suspension of driving privileges for traffic offenses
- revocation of angling or hunting license, tag or permit for angling or hunting offenses
- Your judgment will be referred to a collection agency and a fee added.
The following fees for court action will be added to the outstanding balance of fines:
|Driver’s License Suspension Fee per charge:||$15|
|Non-Sufficient Funds Check:||$35|
A judgment remains unsatisfied until all fines, fees, costs and assessments are paid in full. Any unsatisfied judgment may be reported to a state-approved credit reporting agency. If a judgment is assigned for collection, the court will take no action to reinstate a suspended or revoked license until the assigned judgment is paid in full. It is your responsibility to notify the court when you are eligible for reinstatement of your driving privileges.