Court staff will help you with one of the payment options listed:
- Pay online.
- Pay by credit/debit card by telephone.
- Contact a clerk for a monthly payment plan.
- Mail a check or money order. Do not mail cash.
If you do not contact the court:
- DMV will be notified. Your driving privileges will be suspended for failure to appear on a traffic citation.
- A $15 suspension fee will be added to each violation.
- Your judgment will be sent to a collection agency and a fee added.
Please contact the court if you have a financial hardship or your financial status changes. The court will work with you on a payment plan for your individual situation. The Judge will review written requests for changes to payment plans.
The following fees for court action will be added to the outstanding balance of fines:
|Driver’s License Suspension Fee per charge:||$15|
|Non-Sufficient Funds Check:||$35|
If your case has been assigned for collection, contact the collection agency at 866-320-6527 to make payment or set a new payment plan. The collection agency will notify the court when you have paid. The court will then clear any driver’s license suspension at DMV.
A judgment remains unsatisfied until all fines, fees, costs and assessments are paid in full.