Tax Appeals Forms

If you have been forwarded to this page from the Clackamas County Tax Assessor’s page, please review the Board of Property Tax Appeals home page.

Print the forms which are appropriate for your appeal, follow the instructions, sign the form and mail five copies of your forms and evidence to:

Board of Property Tax Appeals
1710 Red Soils Court, Suite 100
Oregon City, OR 97045

Note: If the assessor's account number for your property begins with a "0", use a Real Property Petition. If it starts with a "P", use a Personal Property Petition.

Please direct inquiries regarding refunds to Melissa Coy at or 503-655-8671 x7628, or Amanda Olsen at or 503-655-8671 x7620 at the Assessor's Office.