Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Clackamas County READ MORE

Traffic Complaint Form

Do you have a problem with speeding or other unsafe driving in your neighborhood? Let the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office know using this online form.

You may also download the Traffic Complaint form (PDF) and mail it to us.

Full Name
Street Address