Projects Currently in Construction
- Barlow Rd at Zimmerman Rd - Intersection Improvements
- Clackamas River (Springwater Rd) Bridge Replacement
- Minuteman Way (Industrial Way) Extension
- SE Bell Ave Improvements, Phase I and II
- Wilhoit Road at Rock Creek - MP 2.23 (Wilhoit #2)
Construction Planned for 2015 and Beyond
- East Barlow Trail Road - Embankment Restoration
- Henrici Road - Storm Water Improvements
- Highway 224 at Springwater Rd - Temporary Traffic Signal
- Monterey Ave Extension - 82nd Ave to Fuller Rd
- Pudding River (Whiskey Hill Road) Bridge Replacement
- Salmon River (Elk Park Road) Bridge Replacement
- Sunnyside Rd/Stevens Rd - Intersection Improvements
- Tolbert Street: 82nd Dr to Minuteman Way - Bridge Project
Recently Completed Projects
- Highway 212/Lawnfield Road Connection Project, Phase 3
- Rock Creek (Wilhoit Road) Bridge Replacement
- Salmon River (Arrah Wanna Blvd) Bridge Replacement
Clackamas County is responsible for maintaining the integrity and safety of nearly 1,400 miles of County Roads and 178 bridges in its 1,868 square mile territory. The County's transportation system represents a one billion dollar investment that must be continually maintained and improved to accommodate increasing demands.
The Capital Improvement Plan and Program documents both the CIP 20-Year Plan as identified by the Long Range Planning Group and the CIP 5-Year Program. The 5-Year Program identifies high-priority funded projects that are to be executed by staff in the Engineering Division.
There are at any one time, approximately 40 projects in active phases of planning, design and construction. The CIP 20-Year Plan lists over 200 transportation improvement projects that are needed over the next twenty years. However, current cost estimates show a $400 million funding shortfall for the anticipated project needs.
Share this page