Six radar speed feedback signs will be added to reduce the speed of travelers on Stafford Road, New Era Road and SE 282nd Ave.
Project in design phase
Updated: April 1, 2021
Radar signs will be installed at the following locations:
- SW Stafford Road
- Northbound: south of SW Schatz Road
- Southbound: south of Mountain Road
- S New Era Road
- Eastbound: west of S Central Point Road
- Westbound: east Central Point Road
- SE 282nd Ave
- Northbound: north of OR 212
- Southbound: north of OR 212
To provide a safer roadway for all users by reducing vehicle speeds.
The county began the design phase in April 2020. Installation of safety signs to start in fall 2021. The project is expected to be complete by spring 2021.
Minor and intermittent lane closures for sign installation may be needed.
- Murraysmith, Inc., an engineering consultant, is developing final project plans.
- Project estimate $294,000.
- Funding is provided from the County Road Fund.