Six radar speed feedback signs will be added to reduce the speed of travelers on Stafford Road, New Era Road and SE 282nd Ave.
Updated: Nov. 15, 2023
Radar signs will be installed at the following locations:
- SW Stafford Road
- Northbound: south of SW Schatz Road
- Southbound: south of Mountain Road
- S New Era Road
- Eastbound: west of S Central Point Road
- Westbound: east Central Point Road
- SE 282nd Ave
- Northbound: north of OR 212
- Southbound: north of OR 212
To provide a safer roadway for all users by reducing vehicle speeds.
The signs are currently being installed and will be complete by Dec. 2023.
Minor and intermittent lane closures for sign installation may be needed.
- Project estimate $500,000.
- Funding is provided from county road funds.