In accordance with state law, 5 community members serve on the budget committee, alongside the Board of County Commissioners. The community members are appointed by the Board of County Commissioners.
The committee meets late May through early June of each fiscal year to deliberate and approve the General County Budget. They also meet an additional 2 to 3 times per year to receive updates on the budget process.
- terms span 3 years
- vacancies filled by the Board of County Commissioners
- incumbents must reapply to be considered for subsequent terms
|Shaun Coldwell||Lake Oswego||2nd||9/12/2017||6/30/2023|
|Anh Le||Happy Valley||1st||9/24/2019||6/30/2022|
Additional Budget Committees
Commissioners also sit alongside five board-appointed community members to approve budgets for the following agencies for which the board serves as the governing body:
- Clackamas County Extension & 4-H Service District
- Clackamas County Service District #5 (CCSD#5) – street lighting district
- Development Agency – urban renewal district
- Enhanced Law Enforcement District
- Library District of Clackamas County
- North Clackamas Parks & Recreation District (NCPRD)
- Water Environment Services