The Gladstone Library Task Force was formed to assist and advise the Board of County Commissioners on priorities, best practices and the creation of a master plan for the Gladstone Library.
To advise the Board of County Commissioners in the following ways:
- Help assess, evaluate and prioritize the needs of library users
- Evaluate and recommend best practices for library governance
- Help create a Master Plan for development of the Gladstone Library
- Share information with the community and provide community feedback to the task force
- Provide quarterly updates on task force activities to the Board of County Commissioners and the Gladstone City Council
The Gladstone Community Library Planning Task Force charter outlines how the task force was formed, goals, members and more.
Meetings are open to the public and all are welcome to attend.
Task Force Members
- Todd Anslow
- Debrah Bokowski
- Kristi Haller-Schaffer
- Mei Chen
- Laurene McClintock (vice chair)
- Lisa O'Brien (chair)
- Nancy Turner
- Margaret Bertalan
- Nancy Eichsteadt
- Natalie Smith
- Libby Spencer
- Beverly Chase
- Lani Saunders
- Leslie Shirk