Replacement Ballot Request

All active Clackamas County voters should have received their ballots by May 4. If you did not receive your ballot, please use the form below to request a replacement ballot. Please call the Elections Division at 503-655-8510 if you have questions.

My preferred contact method is:
I want:

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.