Project design phase.
Updated: June 3, 2021
The stretch of road along SE 362nd Ave from Skogan Road to OR 211 has narrow, steep shoulders. The project located west of Sandy will add paved shoulders to this section as well as identify opportunities and implement safety improvements at the intersection of SE 362nd Ave and SE Colorado Road.
To provide a safer roadway for all users of the roadway, especially vehicles and bicyclists.
- The design phase will begin in summer 2021. The design and right of way phase efforts will continue until March 2022. Construction will likely begin summer 2022, during the daytime hours. Construction is expected to be complete by summer 2023.
- Rolling single lane closures and detours may be needed during construction.
- Awarded consultant design services to Harper Houf Peterson Righellis, Inc. (HHPR).
- Project estimate $1.6 million.
- Funding is provided from the Community Road Fund and System Development Charges.
Projects funded through the new Community Road Fund will increase safety, relieve congestion and maintain local roads.