Studying six intersections for operations and safety
Updated: Nov. 28, 2023
Each of the project intersections can have unique safety, operational or geometric challenges without easy solutions. We will investigate how six intersections operate, and look at safety conditions and geometry and develop potential ways to address the specific challenges for future implementation.
The following intersections will be studied:
- Airport Road and Miley Road
- Barlow Road and Arndt Road
- Beavercreek Road and Leland Road/Kamrath Road
- Bluff Road and 327th Ave
- Redland Road and Holly Ln
- Molalla Ave and Vaughan Road
To provide a safer roadway for all users by increasing visibility of intersection.
This is a planning study only. Conducting the analysis allows us to create potential future project scopes and budgets and prioritize funding decisions, but design and construction are not part of this intersection feasibility study.
- Planning: Jan. 2023 to Sept. 2023
- Design: March 2023 to June 2024
No traffic impacts will be needed during planning.
- Project planning.
- Project estimate $120,000.
- Funding is provided from HB2017 state gas taxes.