Project is in design phase.
Updated: July 1, 2020
Widening roadway to three lanes and adding bike lanes and sidewalks on both sides from 99E to Lee Elementary School. A signal will also be installed at the intersection of Ivy St and Township Rd.
To provide a safe route for bikes and pedestrians along Ivy St and provide a traffic signal at the intersection of Ivy St and Township Rd.
- Construction start: Summer 2022
- Construction complete: Winter 2023
Things to be aware of
Upcoming feedback opportunities:
- Impacts to vehicle and bicycle facilities and delays during construction.
- Current activities: Roadway improvement design
- Project estimate is $4,080,000
- Funding is provided from State Funded Local Projects funds, County Road Funds, and City of Canby funds.