Project is in design right of way acquisition phases.
Updated: June 15, 2021
Widening roadway to three lanes and adding bike lanes and sidewalks on both sides from 99E to Lee Elementary School. A yellow and red flashing signal will also be installed at the intersection of Ivy St and Township Road. Signal will be activated to green-yellow-red phases when future traffic demand warrants signal.
To provide a safe route for bikes and pedestrians along Ivy St and provide a traffic signal at the intersection of Ivy St and Township Road.
- Construction start: Winter 2023
- Construction complete: Spring 2024
Things to be aware of
Current feedback opportunities:
- Impacts to vehicle and bicycle facilities and delays during construction.
- Current activities: Roadway improvement design and right of way acquisition.
- Project estimate is $4.9 million
- Funding is provided from State Funded Local Projects funds, County Road Funds, and City of Canby funds.