Bike It! has lots of information to help bicyclists pick the best routes, whether for work or recreation, including:
- bike lanes, paved multi-use roads and planned multi-use paths
- roadways, divided into four categories based on suitability for bicycles to share with vehicles - most suitable, moderately suitable, less suitable and difficult connection
- hard-surfaced roads and gravel roads in Mt. Hood National Forest
- single-track and double-track mountain bike trails
The map also highlights 10 suggested recreational bike rides, from seven to 73 miles long, from relatively flat farmland to uphill all the way. Each ride has its own map, ride summary, elevation profile and points of interest.
The map is being updated and will be available again in 2019.
More bike maps and resources.
- Scott Hoelscher, Project Manager