Project description: SE 90th Avenue will be reconstructed between SE Monterey Ave and SE Causey Ave. SE 90th, adjacent to the Clackamas Town Center, is a local road lined with apartments between SE Monterey Ave and SE Causey Ave. The concrete roadway is in poor condition with substantial cracking in many of the concrete panels. Several of the concrete panels are crumbling and require continuous ongoing maintenance to repair.
Status: In design
- Construction start: May 2020
- Construction complete: October 2020
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-742-4649
Things to be aware of:
- There may be a temporary pedestrian and vehicle detour route during construction.
- Design of roadway, bike and pedestrian facilities, and stormwater facilities.
- Project estimate is $2,130,000
- Funding is provided from Clackamas County Road Funds.