Preparing for summer construction.
Updated: July 6, 2020
Total reconstruction of SE 90th Avenue roadway between SE Monterey Ave and SE Causey Ave due to poor roadway condition that requires ongoing maintenance. Includes improved lighting, storm drainage and ADA ramps.
July to Nov. 2020
Things to be aware of
- The road will be completely closed during construction to vehicles, bicycles and pedestrians. No parking along SE 90th Ave will be allowed for the duration of the project.
- Utility relocations and other preparations for summer construction.
- SE 90th Avenue to close between SE Causey Ave and SE Monterey Ave 7 a.m, July 14 to 5 p.m., Oct. 30 for construction
- Project estimate is $925,000
- Funding is provided from County Road Fund, Water Environment Services funds, and Lighting District funds.