Total reconstruction of SE 90th Avenue roadway between SE Monterey Ave and SE Causey Ave due to poor roadway condition that requires ongoing maintenance. Includes improved lighting, storm drainage and ADA ramps. Street panels will be replaced at the SE Causey Ave and SE 90th Ave intersection including the crosswalk and the ADA ramp on the north side.
Preparing for construction.
Updated: June 21, 2021
July 2020 to July 2021
- SE 90th Avenue lane closures between SE Causey Ave and SE Monterey Ave will be needed to replace concrete panels, stripe the roadway, repair sidewalks and install street lighting. A sidewalk will be open for pedestrians at all times. Street parking between SE Monterey Ave and SE Causey Ave will be closed during construction.
- Construction is planned from July 6-16, 2021
- Work hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, and Saturdays as needed
- Coordination with contractors for construction schedule
- Project estimate is $925,000
- Funding is provided from County Road Fund, Water Environment Services funds and Lighting District funds.