Project is in planning phase.
Updated: Nov. 16, 2023
Convert the intersection to a single-lane roundabout, widen the travel lanes to 12 feet, and add sidewalks and bike lanes.
We will also replace the culvert at Boeckman Creek under the intersection at the north end, add a culvert under the west end and add stormwater facilities to treat water runoff.
Clackamas County will partner with Washington County, Clean Water Services and the City of Wilsonville since the intersection spans multiple jurisdictions.
To reduce congestion and improve safety for all travelers, and provide safe passage for fish and other wildlife though waterways.
- Project planning and design: Feb. 2024 – Fall 2026
- Right of Way Acquisition Efforts: Summer 2025 – Fall 2026
All right of way acquisitions are conducted as required by state and federal law. Read right of way brochure: English | Spanish.
- Construction: Spring 2027 – Fall 2027
- Preparing for engineering design bid advertisement.
- Road closures are anticipated for a portion of this project. When construction work can safely occur with traffic, one lane will be closed at a time.
- Project estimate $13.6 million
- Funding is provided from Community Road Fund and Transportation System Development Charges