Project description: The asphalt concrete approaches at the Wiess Bridge will be repaired. The asphalt concrete at this bridge is in poor condition and needs repair. This location experiences heavy truck loads and relatively high speeds at the bridge. Repair of the approaches will provide safer movement of vehicles and have a smoother transition and less wearing impact to the existing bridge structure.
Status:Preparing for construction
- Construction start: June 2019
- Construction complete: July 2019
Things to be aware of:
- There will be vehicle traffic impacts. Pedestrian and bicycle access will be maintained along SW Petes Mountain Road during construction.
- Preparing for construction
- Construction estimate is $130,000
- Funding is provided from Clackamas Road Funds