The Clackamas County Audit Committee was formed in 2008, consistent with best practices recommended by the Government Finance Officers Association. The Committee meets several times a year, with independent auditors, to assist in planning and reviewing results of the audits; as well as recommending a course of action to staff and/or the Board of County Commissioners. The Committee also provides review and independent oversight of the County’s financial reporting processes, internal controls and independent auditors.
Contact Elizabeth Comfort at email@example.com or 503-936-5345 for more details.
- Tootie Smith, Clackamas County Chair
- Mark Shull, Clackamas County Commissioner
- Stephen Madkour, Legal Counsel - absent
- Dan Johnson, Director, Transportation & Development
- Sue Hildick, Director, Public Government Affairs
- Josh Kam, Public Member, Assistant Director of Finance, City of West Linn
- Samuel Scull, Public Member
- Kathy Taylor, Public Member
- Kenny Sernacht, Public Member, County Budget Committee