Contractor Forms and Pre-qualification

Thank you for your interest in doing business with Clackamas County! Below are forms that will help facilitate fast and efficient payment for vendors:

General contractors: Get prequalified

  • If currently prequalified with the Oregon Department of Transportation, submit ODOT Prequalification Application and the Approval Letter from prior to bid opening or with bid.
  • If not prequalified with ODOT, contact the procurement analyst to learn more.