Thursday, March 26, 10 a.m.
Or connect using the following Zoom Join Code: 145 815 181
If you’d simply like to join via telephone, dial any of the following numbers:
And use the Webinar ID of 145 815 181
When you click the Zoom link above, you will go through the Zoom website to be able to watch the meeting in progress.
When you join the meeting, you will not be able to speak until you are called upon to do so by the moderator. Your mic will be muted. Your video will also not be turned on at any time.
There are designated times during the meeting when it will be open for public comment. A county staff/moderator will make it clear when this is.
If you want to provide a comment, you will be instructed to utilize the “Raise Hand” feature:
- Attendees on PC and iPad: You have a “Raise Hand” button on the Zoom Bar (Top or Bottom depending on device)
When you are switched over to provide a comment, your screen will look different for a little while. Primarily, you will see all participants’ cameras – not just the one who is speaking. Do not be alarmed, this is correct.
Be sure to provide your name and area of residence when you begin your comment.
Once you have provided your comment, your mic will be muted and your screen will be returned to normal.
Email your question to be read by a county staffer
If you do not have the option of using Zoom, or you would rather a staffer pose your question, please send your question at any time during the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Board Order No. 2020-17
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
I. PUBLIC HEARING (The following items will be individually presented by County staff or other appropriate individuals. Persons appearing shall clearly identify themselves and the department or organization they represent. In addition, a synopsis of each item, together with a brief statement of the action being requested shall be made by those appearing on behalf of an agenda item.)
- Second Reading of Ordinance No. 03-2020 Amending the Clackamas County Code Chapter 8.02, Transient Room Tax – 1st Reading was 3-12-2020 (Haley Fish, Finance)
II. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval for Amendment No. 6 to Agreement #646 to a Revenue Agreement with Providence Health Plan, Providence Health Assurance for the New Oregon Health Plan Compliance Provisions – Heath Centers
- Board Order No. _____ Designating a Clackamas County Housing and Urban Development Certifying Officer – Community Development
- Board Order No. _____ Authorizing the Community Development Division Manager to sign Housing Rehabilitation Program Lan and Grant Documents – Community Development
- Approval of a Federal Subrecipient Grant Agreement with Clackamas Women’s Services for Emergency Shelter Services – Social Services
- Approval of Amendment #07 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon, acting by and through its Oregon Health Authority for Operation as the Local Public Health Authority for Clackamas County – Public Heath
- Approval of a Personal Services Contract with the Mental Health Association of Oregon for Zero Suicide Peer Wellness Specialist - Procurement
- Approval of a Contract with North Santiam Paving Company for the Clackamas River Drive Paving Package - Procurement
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- Approval of a Contract with Cascade Centers Inc. for the Clackamas County Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services - Procurement
- Approval to Add 19 Additional Redundant Fiber Connections to the Service Level Agreement between Clackamas Broadband eXchange and the North Clackamas School District
- Approval of an End User License Agreement with WMWare, Procurement of Software Services from Dell Inc. for Security Compliance Requirements - Procurement
III. CITIZEN COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Persons wishing to speak shall be allowed to do so after registering on the blue card provided on the table outside of the hearing room prior to the beginning of the meeting. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.)
IV. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
V. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION