Attend in person
BCC Hearing Room
2051 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR map
Join this meeting
Via our YouTube channel.
For these updates, the following governing bodies will be convened:
- North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District
- Board of County Commissioners
North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District
Requests for Consent Agenda
- Approval of a Board Order recommending to Metro Regional Government that the Concord Community Park be the first NCPRD project to use Metro Local Share Bond Funding. Projected agreement value is $750,000 to $1.25MM. Funding is through Metro. No County General Funds are involved.
Board of County Commissioners
- Consent Agenda Review
- State Legislative Update (Sue Hildick & Chris Lyons)
- Wild Trout Timber Sale (Dan Johnson & Sarah Eckman)
- Secure Rural Schools Title III Funding Report (Daniel Nibouar)
- Replacement Courthouse Arts Committee Request (Nancy Bush)
- Replacement Courthouse Circle of Honor Monument Placement Request (Nancy Bush)
- BCC Business Meeting Agenda Review for February 2, 2023 (Gary Schmidt)
- Commissioner Communications/Liaison Updates (Chair Smith)
Requests for Consent Agenda
Health, Housing, & Human Services
- Approval of a Public Improvement Contract with Endres Northwest Inc. for the Estacada Head Start Improvements Project. Agreement value is $547,000 for 5 months. Funding is through Federal Community Development Block Grant Funds. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Behavioral Health Services Delegation Agreement from CareOregon, Inc. for Behavioral Health Services. Agreement value is $2,182,200 for six months. Funding is through the Oregon Health Plan. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Amendment #6 increasing funding from an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Health Authority for financing Community Mental Health, Addiction Treatment, Recovery, Prevention, and Problem Gambling Services. Amendment value is $5,451,980.13 for six months, agreement value is increased to $15,098,899.27 for 1.5 years. Funding is through the Oregon Health Authority. No County General Funds are involved.
Transportation & Development
- Approval to apply for a grant through the National Culvert Removal, Replacement, and Restoration Culvert Aquatic Organism Passage Program for the replacement of two culverts at Conway Creek under Aschoff Road in Rhododendron. Grant value is $1,490,320, with matching funds of $372,580 through County Road Funds. Funding is through the US Department of Transportation. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Board Order to adopt an optional solid waste collection service for a fee and the addition of batteries to weekly solid waste collection service. No fiscal impact. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Amendment #5 to a Disposition Agreement with Beavercreek Structures, LLC. Pertaining to Property Located at 19314 S Beavercreek Road. Agreement value is $33,912,241. Funding through Land Sale Proceeds and Road Fund. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Amendment #2 to a Disposition Agreement with The Blue at Abernethy Creek, LLC Pertaining to Property Located at 902 Abernethy Road. Agreement value is $3,344,251. Funding is through buyer. No County General Funds are involved.