For these updates, the following governing bodies will be convened:
- North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District
- Water Environment Services
- Board of County Commissioners
North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District
Requests for Consent Agenda
- Approval of a Supplemental Budget Resolution for North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District for Fiscal Year 2022-2023. Fiscal impact is a transfer of appropriations of $153,000. Funding is through beginning fund balance, property taxes, fees and fines, and other revenue. No County General Funds are involved.
Water Environment Services
- Public Hearing Briefing -- Approval of a Supplemental Budget Resolution for Water Environment Services for Fiscal Year 2022-2023. (Greg Geist, Erin Blue)
Board of County Commissioners
- Legislative Update (Chris Lyons)
- Consent Agenda Review (Gary Schmidt)
- Public Hearing Briefing -- Approval of a Clackamas County Supplemental Budget Resolution for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 (Elizabeth Comfort)
- Oak Lodge Library Land Purchase at NCPRD Concord Property (Jeffrey Munns)
- BCC Business Meeting Agenda Review for March 30, 2023 (Gary Schmidt)
- Mark Prairie Schoolhouse Funding Request (Commissioner Schrader)
- Commissioner Communication/Liaison Updates (Chair Smith)
Requests for Consent Agenda
- Approval of a Board Order to Extend the Cable Television Franchise with WaveDivision VII, LLC, dba Astound Broadband. No fiscal impact. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Personal Services Contracts for As Needed Professional Real Estate Services with Apex Real Estate Partners, LLC, Brown and Carter Management Group LLC, CBRE, Inc., and Lancefield Realty Inc. Each contract not to exceed is $150,000 for 3 years, total not to exceed is $600,000. County General funds could be involved as these contracts are for “on call” or “as-needed basis” work.
- Approval of a Personal Services Contract with Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Steward, P.C. for a Chief Negotiator for contract negotiations with the Clackamas County Peace Officers’ Association and the Federation of Parole and Probation Officers represented employees. Total contract value is $605,000 for 7 years. Funding is through budgeted County General Funds.
Transportation & Development
- Approval of a Board Order authorizing purchase of three 2024 Freightliner 114SD Trucks with Columbia dump bodies installed though a State of Oregon Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with Premier Truck Group of Portland. Total Contract Value is $783,039. Funding is through the County Road Fund. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Resolution Declaring the Public Necessity and purpose for Acquisition of Right of Way, Easements and Fee Property and Authorizing Good Faith Negotiations and Condemnation Actions for the Stafford Road: Pattulo Way to Rosemont Road Project. Total project value is $16,516,846. Funding through Community Road Fund, System Development Charges and HB 2017 Safety Funds. No County General Funds are involved.