Clackamas County's Wellness Program is part of Human Resources and partners with the Office of Sustainability, A-Team, the Facilities Division, Community Health, and county employees to provide numerous programs and classes for you to invest in your wellbeing:
Ways we move
- Exercise classes offered during lunch and after work.
- Locker rooms, showers, and bike racks on the Red Soils campus
- A Virtual Walk of the Oregon Trail (Steps to Health pedometer program)
- Annual Commuter Challenge with prizes
- Walking path around Red Soils campus
- Ergonomic work stations
- On-site chair massage
- Gym Discounts
What we eat
- A farm stand and farm share delivery to the Red Soils campus (during growing season)
- Weight Management program
Creating calmness and effectiveness in our lives
- Financial education and saving for retirement
- Employee Assistance Program for life coaching
- Annual wellness fair
- Training, Diversity, and Safety programs offer numerous resources to enhance effectiveness
Medical, Dental, taking care of yourself and others
- Comprehensive medical plans support caring for yourself and family including 100% coverage for preventative care, health coaching, and alternative care.
Make sure to check out your monthly newsletter to read about upcoming classes, health and safety resources, and adventures of your colleagues.
For more detailed information check out the Clackamas County Wellness Website