Invest in your well-being! Wellness is for employees and family members. We have a variety of programs and classes supporting the 5 areas of well-being: Financial, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Career.
Ways we move
- Exercise classes offered during lunch and after work.
- Locker rooms, showers, and bike racks on the Red Soils campus
- A Virtual Walk of the Oregon Trail (Steps to Health pedometer program)
- Annual Commuter Challenge with prizes
- Walking path around Red Soils campus
- Ergonomic work stations
- Gym Discounts
What we eat
- A farm stand on the Red Soils campus (during growing season)
- Weight Management program
Creating calmness and effectiveness in our lives
- Financial education and saving for retirement
- Employee Assistance Program for life coaching
- Annual wellness fair
- Training, Diversity, and Safety programs offer numerous resources to enhance effectiveness and your career
Medical, Dental, taking care of yourself and others
- Comprehensive medical plans support caring for yourself and family including 100% coverage for preventative care, health coaching, and alternative care.
For more detailed information check out the Clackamas County Wellness Website