Are you the main caregiver for your grandchildren or other relatives?
This program offers support – listening, sharing resources, and connecting you with other programs’ services that support you in your caregiving role.
Who We Serve
- Grandparents raising grandchildren
- Relatives raising children related to them
- Parents caring for disabled children ages 19 to 59
You qualify if you are
- 55 years old or better
- Raising a child 18 years of age or younger and you are a non-parent relative
- Caregiving for an adult with a disability and you are their parent or an older relative
Services We Offer
We work with you to apply to programs and for services, including housing, transportation, mental health, physical health care, and developmental disabilities support.
We will also work with you to advocate on your family’s behalf with other service providers.
- Financial Assistance
Grants may be available to help pay for utilities, food, fuel, educational materials, camps, tutoring, counseling, clothing, medical supplies, and furniture.
- Listening and Support
We host events for relatives as parents and their families to provide connection, encouragement… and fun!
We provide opportunities for you to learn to take better care of yourself and your loved ones.
Contact our Aging and Disability Resource Center at 503-650-5622 or firstname.lastname@example.org