Clackamas County provides alcohol and drug treatment services through a network of providers. Services may be available for individuals who are mandated for treatment as the result of a DUII. Services include information and education, as well as treatment for adults and youth with substance abuse issues.
If you need help or know someone who does, please call 503-742-5335
- initial evaluations
- referral and assistance to enter residential treatment, as well as follow up care after treatment
- office based addictions counseling on an individual basis
- groups to help manage symptoms or to increase life skills
- referral to community based support groups
- collaboration with schools (for youth and families)