Clackamas County Coordinated Housing Access is the starting point for housing and support services.
Free services that may be available:
- Emergency, transitional and permanent housing referrals
- Problem-solving and resources to prevent loss of housing
Filling out this form helps us get the information we need to help you. It is not mandatory. If you prefer to talk to someone, you can also call 503-655-8575 and leave a message. Your call will be returned within 3 business days. For questions about the process, you can email email@example.com
How does Coordinated Housing Access Work?
- Call Coordinated Housing Access at 503-655-8575 and leave a message.
- Staff will return your call within 3 business days to ask you some questions and provide information and referrals.
- If you pass the basic eligibility screening, you will be scheduled for an additional interview to determine the types of programs that would serve you best. You will be added to a central Housing Referral List for all programs you qualify for.
- Keep us updated if your contact information or household information changes.
- Program staff will call you when there is an opening to come in for an intake.
Which housing programs are participating in Coordinated Housing Access?
- Bridges to Housing
- Central City Concern's Chez Ami
- Clackamas Social Services' Aurora Shelter
- Clackamas Women's Services
- HOPE I
- HOPE II
- Housing our Families
- Housing our Veterans
- Housing Authority of Clackamas County's Shelter+Care
- Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization (IRCO) Rapid Rehousing for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- The Inn's Avalon
- The Inn’s HomeSafe
- Jackson Transitional Housing
- Lake Oswego Transitional Shelter Ministry
- Neighborhood Economic Development Corporation (NEDCO) Joint Transitional & Rapid Rehousing for Youth
- Northwest Housing Alternative's (NHA) HomeBase Rapid Rehousing
- RentWell Rapid Rehousing
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families Rapid Rehousing
- Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)
- Veterans Rapid Rehousing
- Veterans Rental Assistance Program
- Veterans Village