Clackamas County Coordinated Housing Access is the starting point for housing and support services.
Services that may be available:
- Emergency, transitional and permanent housing referrals
- Problem-solving and resources to prevent loss of housing
Is there a cost?
No, this service is FREE!
If you have any questions about the process, email email@example.com or call 503-655-8575 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and leave a message. Your call will be returned within 3 business days.
How does Coordinated Housing Access Work?
- Call Coordinated Housing Access at 503-655-8575 and leave a message.
- Staff will return your call within 3 business days to ask you some questions and provide information and referrals.
- If you pass the basic eligibility screening, you will be scheduled for an additional interview to determine the types of programs that would serve you best. You will be added to a central Housing Referral List for all programs you qualify for.
- Keep us updated if your contact information or household information changes.
- Program staff will call you when there is an opening to come in for an intake.
Which housing programs are participating in Coordinated Housing Access?
- Bridges to Housing
- Central City Concern's Chez Ami
- Clackamas Social Services' Aurora Shelter
- Clackamas Women's Services
- HOPE I
- HOPE II
- Housing our Families
- Housing our Veterans
- Housing Authority of Clackamas County's Shelter+Care
- Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization (IRCO) Rapid Rehousing for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- The Inn's Avalon
- The Inn’s HomeSafe
- Jackson Transitional Housing
- Lake Oswego Transitional Shelter Ministry
- Neighborhood Economic Development Corporation (NEDCO) Joint Transitional & Rapid Rehousing for Youth
- Northwest Housing Alternative's (NHA) HomeBase Rapid Rehousing
- RentWell Rapid Rehousing
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families Rapid Rehousing
- Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)
- Veterans Rapid Rehousing
- Veterans Rental Assistance Program
- Veterans Village