Clackamas County Coordinated Housing Access

Due to the high call volume, our response time is longer than normal. Thank you for your patience as we return calls as quickly as possible.

If you have limited English, please call us and we will work with a interpreter.
Si necesitas ayuda en espanol, llama 503-655-8575

Phone 503-655-8575

Do you need help paying your rent?

We can help you pay rent, including back rent, if you qualify.

If your household income is less than $61,900 for a family of two, or $77,350 for a family of four, and COVID 19 affected your income, you may be eligible for assistance.

To apply, please call the Coordinated Housing Access Line 503 655-8575 or complete the form.

We speak Spanish and can help anyone, regardless of your immigration status.

The Eviction Moratorium is ending

As of July 1, every renter in Oregon must pay their current rent or risk being evicted. Tenants who submit a Declaration of Financial Hardship to their landlords have until Feb. 28, 2022 to pay their back rent from April 2020 forward.

If you want more time to pay your past due rent, you must provide a Declaration of Hardship to your landlord.  

If you do not provide your landlord a signed declaration, they are allowed to give you an eviction notice based on nonpayment of past due rent, beginning in July 2021. 

Download the declaration CHA form

You can also submit an application through the state’s website, but please do not apply for rent assistance using both forms.

Personalized help for those experiencing a housing crisis

Clackamas County Coordinated Housing Access is the starting point for housing and support services.

Free services that may be available:

  • Emergency, transitional and permanent housing referrals 
  • Problem-solving and resources to prevent loss of housing 

Filling out this form helps us get the information we need to help you. It is not mandatory. If you prefer to talk to someone, you can also call 503-655-8575 and leave a message. 

For questions about the process, you can email 

How does Coordinated Housing Access Work?

  1. Call Coordinated Housing Access at 503-655-8575 and leave a message.
    Due to the very high call volume, our response time is longer than normal.
  2. Staff will return your call within 3 business days to ask you some questions and provide information and referrals.
  3. If you pass the basic eligibility screening, you will be scheduled for an additional interview to determine the types of programs that would serve you best. You will be added to a central Housing Referral List for all programs you qualify for.
  4. Keep us updated if your contact information or household information changes.
  5. Program staff will call you when there is an opening.

Which housing programs are participating in Coordinated Housing Access?

  • Bridges to Housing
  • Central City Concern's Chez Ami
  • Clackamas Social Services' Aurora Shelter
  • Clackamas Women's Services
  • HOPE I
  • Housing our Families
  • Housing our Veterans
  • Housing Authority of Clackamas County's Shelter+Care
  • Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization (IRCO) Rapid Rehousing for Survivors of Domestic Violence
  • Jackson Transitional Housing
  • Lake Oswego Transitional Shelter Ministry
  • Neighborhood Economic Development Corporation (NEDCO) Joint Transitional & Rapid Rehousing for Youth
  • Northwest Housing Alternative's (NHA) HomeBase Rapid Rehousing
  • RentWell Rapid Rehousing
  • Supportive Services for Veteran Families Rapid Rehousing
  • Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)
  • Veterans Rapid Rehousing
  • Veterans Rental Assistance Program
  • Veterans Village


2051 Kaen Road Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

Monday to Thursday
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.