Bivalent Updated Vaccines
Updated mRNA (Pfizer and Moderna) COVID booster vaccines are available. They protect against the original strain and the Omicron variants BA.4 and BA.5. A bivalent booster is available two months after any initial vaccine series, or two months after a previous booster.
- Updated Pfizer booster dose is for everyone 5 years and older.
- Updated Pfizer bilvalent third dose of a primary series (not a booster) available for ages 6 months-4 years who have not yet completed their primary series*.
- Updated Moderna booster dose is for everyone 6 years and older.
- Updated Moderna booster dose available for children ages 6 months-5 years who completed a Moderna primary series only*. (vaccine in limited supply and by appointment only)
*Mixing and matching of the Pfizer 6 month-4 year old vaccines and Moderna 6 months-5 year old vaccines is not authorized.
Monovalent Booster Vaccine
The monovalent Novavax COVID vaccine is now available as a first booster dose for people who are not able, or are unwilling, to receive an updated mRNA (Pfizer or Moderna) COVID-19 booster. You are eligible to receive a Novavax booster dose if:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- It’s been at least 6 months since you completed an authorized primary series (Novavax, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna or Pfizer)
- You have never received a COVID-19 booster before
Schedule an appointment for your convenience to guarantee having your requested vaccine. Limited number of walk-ins available at some clinics, while supplies last.
Steps to follow these steps if someone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19.
Skilled nursing facilities, assisted living, memory care, and residential care facilities