Thank you for considering ways to help our shelter! While we accept many types of donations, the items listed below would benefit our dogs the most. Our focus is on enrichment and the best toys are the ones that can keep a dog's mind busy. Also, as you can imagine, treats and medical supply donations are always needed.
Donations can be dropped off at the shelter Monday-Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. No appointment is needed. However, if you would like to visit the dogs when you drop off your donation, consider stopping by during adoption viewing hours Tuesday-Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thank you!
- Boomer Balls
- Buster Cubes
- Busy Buddy Jack Dog Toy - large
- dogPACER LF 3.1 Treadmill (please, no treadmills designed for people)
- eGGE dog toy
- Hard rubber chew toys
- Hueter Toledo Virtually Indestructible Ball - any size
- Kongs - medium and large, black or red
- Thunder shirts
Food and Treats
- High quality training treats
- Bully Sticks
- Carnivore Crunch Treats
- Happy Howie's Meat Rolls
- Northwest Naturals Raw Rewards
- Sojos Freeze-Dried Dog Treats
- High quality canned (ground or paste, please, not chunky) and dry dog food.
- Castor & Pollux
- Natural Balance
- Science Diet
- 1 gallon zip lock bags
- Brown roll gauze, 2 inches or 4 inches wide
- Bungee cords
- Disinfecting wipes
- Distilled water
- Duct tape
- Extra-small dog collars
- E-Z UP canopies
- Nylon rope, medium weight
- Original Dawn dish soap
- Zip ties
Other Ways You Can Help Our Shelter Dogs
- Volunteer: There are many ways you can volunteer your time to support the shelter, including working with the dogs or helping with office tasks.
- Donate: By donating funds, you can:
- help reduce pet over-population by supporting our spay and neuter program for pets of low-income residents,
- provide enrichment and training for our shelter guests to help them find new forever homes, and
- help make sure we are able to provide emergency veterinary care when needed.
- Adopt: Come meet our adoptable dogs! Adoption hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Attend our annual fundraiser: The annual Putt for Mutts is scheduled for Thursday, May 17, 2018. Save the date for a fun night of putt-putt golf, silent auction, dinner and drinks, and celebrating dogs!