Thank you for considering ways to help our shelter! While we accept many types of donations, the items listed below would benefit our dogs the most. Our focus is on enrichment and the best toys are the ones that can keep a dog's mind busy. Also, as you can imagine, treats and medical supply donations are always needed.
Donations can be dropped off at the shelter during business hours. No appointment is needed.
- Boomer Balls
- Busy Buddy Jack Dog Toy - large
- Hueter Toledo Virtually Indestructible Ball - any size
- Kongs - medium and large, black or red
- Hard rubber chew toys
- eGGE dog toy
- Buster Cubes
- Thunder shirts
Food and treats
- High quality training treats
- Sojos Freeze-Dried Dog Treats
- Carnivore Crunch Treats
- Northwest Naturals Raw Rewards
- Happy Howie's Meat Rolls
- Bully Sticks
- Northwest Naturals Freeze Dried Dog Treats
- Himalayan Dog Chews
- High quality canned (ground or paste, please, not chunky) and dry dog food (in its original packaging with expiration date).
- Castor & Pollux
- Natural Balance
- Science Diet
- Stella & Chewy's
- Extra-small dog collars
- E-Z UP canopies
- Original Dawn dish soap
- Zip ties
- Nylon rope, medium weight
- Bungee cords
- Duct tape
- Brown roll gauze, 2 inches or 4 inches wide
- Disinfecting wipes
- Distilled water
- Large and Extra Large Petmate Vari Kennels
- Exercise pens
- Large and Extra Large wire crates
- Gorilla Cart 4 cu. ft. Poly Garden Dump Cart for lobby donations
Other ways you can help our shelter dogs
There are many ways you can volunteer your time to support the shelter, including working with the dogs or helping with office tasks.
By donating funds, you can:
- help reduce pet over-population by supporting our spay and neuter program for pets of residents on State or Federal Government Assistance,
- provide enrichment and training for our shelter guests to help them find new forever homes, and
- help make sure we are able to provide emergency veterinary care when needed.
Come meet our adoptable dogs! Adoption hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Vehicle donation program: Wags for Wheels!
You can donate your unwanted vehicle (any type of vehicle, running or not) through the Foundation's webpage (go to the donation drop down and select the page for vehicle donations). Thank you for helping them, help us, help all the dogs of Clackamas County