Project description: The asphalt concrete approaches at the Bull Run Truss Bridge will be repaired. The asphalt concrete at this bridge is in poor condition and needs repair. This location experiences heavy truck loads and relatively high speeds at the bridge. Repair of the approaches will provide safer movement of vehicles and have a smoother transition and less wearing impact to the existing bridge structure.
- Construction start: May 2019
- Construction complete: May 2019
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-742-4649
Things to be aware of:
- There will be vehicle traffic impacts during construction of this project.
- Project estimate is $160,000
- Funding is provided from Clackamas County Road Funds.