Project description: The scope of this project is to install a traffic signal at the intersection of Highway 224 and Springwater Road to improve operation and safety at this intersection.
Status: Project completed Jan. 29, 2019.
Contact: Stan Monte, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-742-4678
Consultant: Parametrix Engineering
Contractor: Northstar Electrical
- Project is completed and signal is turned on and functioning.
- ODOT is monitoring the change in traffic flows and may be making minor timing changes if warranted.
- The estimated cost is $835,000
You may be interested to know:
- The traffic signal was built by Clackamas County as an ODOT facility.
- Right-of-way acquisition provided by ODOT.
Project exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.