Local Public Shuttle Service
We’re launching a new transit shuttle service that will provide a vital connection to our rural communities and areas that are hard to get to by transit. These shuttles will help relieve congestion on county roads when everyone returns to normal life after social distancing, and they will provide critical, last-mile connections between service provided by regional transit.
The shuttles are a free “deviated fixed-route” service. Can’t make it to the main bus stop or route? Call 24 hours in advance 971-358-0623 to make arrangements and check availability to be picked up or dropped off within ¾ mile from the route. You may also signal/flag the bus to get on or off the bus in-between stops.
The two shuttle services will fill gaps from TriMet stops to underserved portions of Oregon City and the Clackamas Industrial Area. Shuttle service will begin running by July 12, 2021.
This shuttle line provides enhanced transit access throughout Oregon City. This shuttle operates on weekdays only. Service begins and ends at the Oregon City Shopping Center at 6 a.m. and the last scheduled stop is at 7:17 p.m.
Clackamas Industrial Area
This shuttle line provides enhanced transit access to the Clackamas Industrial Area located primarily east of Interstate 205 along Highway 212. This service will link Clackamas Town Center Transit Center and locations throughout the Clackamas Industrial Area, ensuring connections to large employers in Clackamas and to Clackamas Community College.
The Clackamas Industrial Area shuttle operates all days of the week; weekend service is mornings only. Service begins and ends at Clackamas Town Center at 4:45 a.m. to 9:36 a.m. all days of the week, as well as 1:30 p.m. to 8:21 p.m. on weekdays.
- Arrive at the bus stop at least 5 minutes early.
- Schedule may vary as much as 5 minutes.
- If needed, ask the driver for assistance.
- Press the bell bar or pull cord to signal the driver of your upcoming stop.
- The Oregon City shuttle operates on weekdays only. Service begins and ends at the Oregon City Shopping Center at 6 a.m. and the last scheduled stop is at 7:17 p.m.
- The Clackamas Industrial Area shuttle operates all days of the week; weekend service is mornings only. Service begins and ends at Clackamas Town Center at 4:45 a.m. to 9:36 a.m. all days of the week, as well as 1:30 p.m. to 8:21 p.m. on weekdays.
- The shuttles do not operation on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas Day.
- All buses are wheelchair lift equipped and drivers are trained to provide assistance.
- Priority seating is available on all buses for senior citizens and people with disabilities.
- Controlled service animals are welcome.
For ADA accommodation request, please call Clackamas County at 503-655-8640 or TTY 503-650-5646.93996
- Children under 10 must have a person 16 years or older with them. Children 10-12 years may ride alone if there is a person 16 years or older at the place of departure and arrival.
- No smoking, vaping, or alcohol allowed.
- Non-alcoholic beverages in covered containers allowed.
- Shirt and shoes required.
- Personal devices with headphones only.
- Remain seated
- No disruptive or disturbing behaviors.
All buses are equipped with two-bike capacity front racks.93996
The Clackamas Industrial Area Shuttle and Oregon City Shuttles are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Items will be donated if not claimed within 15 days.93996
Severe weather or bad road conditions may cause delays, altered routes, or service cancellation. Call 971-358-0623 for the latest information.93996
Under contract by MTRWestern
Managed by Clackamas County Social Services
Please contact us directly to request a schedule in an alternate format, or with any complaints or concerns:
PO Box 2950, Oregon City, OR 97045
503-655-8640, TTY 503-650-5646
The Clackamas County Connects Shuttle Service Respects Civil Rights