The Clackamas Community Health Council is the governing board of Clackamas Health Centers.
In partnership with the Board of County Commissioners, it is responsible for the oversight of clinical operations, health centers policy and the recruitment of Health Centers leadership staff. The Council consists of community members — patients and non-patients — who have a passion for quality healthcare services and access. The Council represents the needs and interests of Clackamas County's health services and the people who use them.
What We Do?
The Council is responsible for the oversight of a federally-funded grant that provides primary medical, dental and behavioral health services to Clackamas County residents. Volunteering to serve on the Council is an excellent way to help ensure that Clackamas County's services respond to community needs.
Who Can Serve?
- Individuals who currently receive health services at Clackamas County Health Centers, or have received health services within the past two years
- Parents and legal guardians of underage patients seen at the Health Centers
- County residents 18 years old and over
What Would Be My Commitment?
- Consistently attend one evening meeting per month.
Note: Due to COVID-19, meetings are held in a virtual format until further notice.
- Council membership term is two (2) years.
- Cee Kaiser
- Eric Leatham
- Liliana Lewis
- Tom Lorence
- Celia DeLos Reyes
- Linda Smith
- Renee Sparks
- Janet Squire
- Dale Vogt
- Michelle Walch
- Helen Watt