Clackamas Health Centers Division Community Health Council will meet
Aug. 22, 2018
150 Beavercreek Road, Conference Room #401
Oregon City, OR
6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Council meets monthly and is responsible for oversight of a federally funded grant that provides primary care, dental and behavioral health services to residents of the County. Members work closely with Clackamas County Department of Housing, Health and Human Services staff to review and recommend service priorities for patients, determine program policies and provide fiscal oversight.
For additional information, contact Jeanine Goodwin at Clackamas County Health Centers, 503-742-5926.
The meeting location is accessible to persons with disabilities. A request for an interpreter for the hearing impaired or for other accommodations for persons with disabilities should be made at least 48 hours before the meeting to Jeanine Goodwin-503-742-5926/TTY 503-650-5646.
The Community Health Council (CHC) is a patient advisory board consisting of community members — whether you're a patient of the clinics or not — who have a passion for quality healthcare services and access. The CHC represents the needs and interests of Clackamas County's health services and the people who use them.
What We Do
The CHC is responsible for the oversight of a federally funded grant that provides primary medical care, dental, and behavioral health services to Clackamas County residents. Volunteering to serve on the council is an excellent way to help ensure that Clackamas County's services respond to community needs.
Who Can Serve?
- Individuals who currently receive health services at Clackamas County Health Centers, or have received health services within the past two years
- Parents and legal guardians of underage patients seen at the Health Centers
- County residents 18 years old and over
What Would be my Commitment?
- Consistently attend two evening meetings per month. The CHC meets every third and fourth Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8 p.m., excluding holidays;
- Council membership term is three (3) years.