Beginning Board Order No. 2020-67
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- *Approval of an Addendum No 1 to Resolution No. 2020-66 Declaring a Local State of Emergency Regarding the Wildfires (Stephen Madkour, County Counsel)
I. PRESENTATION (Following are items of interest to the citizens of the County)
- Presentation regarding Hunger in our Community and announcing the results of the 2020 H3S Food Drive – H3S
- Approval to execute an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Housing Authority of Clackamas County and Community Development for Environmental Reviews
- In the Matter of Writing off Uncollectible Accounts for the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021
II. PUBLIC HEARINGS (The following items will be individually presented by County staff or other appropriate individuals. Persons appearing shall clearly identify themselves and the department or organization they represent. In addition, a synopsis of each item, together with a brief statement of the action being requested shall be made by those appearing on behalf of an agenda item.)
- First Reading of Ordinance No. ______ Amending Chapter 6.05, Noise Control, of the Clackamas County Code
IV. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval of a Sub-recipient Agreement with Northwest Housing Alternatives (NHA) and the Community Development Division for ESG Funding for the Annie Ross House – Community Development
- Approval of Amendment #2 to Agency Services Contract with Central City Concern for Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion Program
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement between Metro and Clackamas County for work on the Richey Road/North Fork Deep Creek Culvert.
- Approval for a Service Level Agreement between Clackamas Broadband eXchange and Molalla Communications for dark fiber connection.
- Approval of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and Related Documents Between Clackamas Water Environment Services and SDG-2, LLC Related to the Transfer of the Former Blue Heron Lagoon Property
II. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.
VI. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
VII. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION