Beginning Board Order No. 2021-14
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
I. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval of a Revenue Agreement with CareOregon for Dental Health Expansion - Health Centers. Care Oregon will pay Clackamas County up to $3.00 per member per month.
- Approval of Amendment #2 to Contract #1622 with Harper Houf Peterson Righellis, Inc. for the Roadway Design Plans for D-Street. This amendment would add $138,180 for a total contract value not to exceed $839,218. This is funded through the North Clackamas Revitalization Area Urban Renewal District, no general funds are involved.
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- Enterprise Zone Five Year Abatement Agreement with Moses Lake Industries, the City of Milwaukie and the City of Gladstone. The county will forego $14,910 over a five year period for the tax abatement.
- Execution of the funding agreement with the Clackamas County Arts Alliance (CCAA) as approved in the FY20/21 Budget. A payment in the amount of $254,455 will be issued to Clackamas County Arts Alliance, it was included and approved in the FY20/21 budget and will include general funds.
II. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.
III. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
IV. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION