Beginning Board Order No. 2021-24
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
I. BOARD DISCUSSION ITEMS (The following items will be individually discussed by the Board only, followed by Board action.)
- *Addendum to and Sunset of Emergency Housing Declaration
II. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon, Department of Consumer and Business Services, Oregon Insurance Division, Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA) - Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP). Total revenue of $10,000, no general funds are involved.
- Approval of Community Development Division 2021 Action Plan. Application for $2,253,017 in Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds, $1,006,963 in HOME funds, and $192,629 in Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) funds during the 2021 program year. No general funds involved.
- *Approval of Subrecipient Grant Agreement with Clackamas Women’s Services to Provide Rent Assistance Services. This is for $1,204,804 of COVID rental assistance funds from State and Federal grants. No County General Funds are involved.
- *Approval of Subrecipient Grant Agreement with Northwest Family Services to Provide Rent Assistance Services. $325,297 of COVID rental assistance funds from State and Federal grants. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Contract with Eagle Elsner, Inc. for the S Central Point Rd and New Era Rd Intersection Realignment; Construction Contract-Total Contract Value $1,010,101.01- County Road Fund/ HB 2017 Safety. No general funds are involved.
- Approval of a Contract with Murraysmith, Inc. for the Design Services for the 2022 Paving Packages; Design Contract- Total Contract Value $570,778.00 - County Road Fund and Community Road Fund. No general funds are involved.
- Approval of a Parking Sublicense Agreement with Weston Investment Co. LLC, dba, American Property Management for the Clackamas County Justice Court. This is a monthly payment of $140 and will be paid through Justice Court Fees and Fines, no general funds are involved.
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- Approval to Purchase HPE Aruba network switches for access layer networks in County buildings. Total purchase price is $231,209.97 allocated from the budget capital fund within Technology Services.
- Emergency Triage, Treat and Transport (ET3) Model Medical Triage Line Funding Opportunity. May receive up to $1.175 Million dollars over 2-year period. No match or match required from County General Fund.
III. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.)
IV. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE (the following item was signed in accordance with Clackamas County)
- Emergency Declaration 2020-14 due to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
V. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION