Beginning Board Order No. 2021-58
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
I. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval of Intergovernmental Subrecipient Agreement with City of Oregon City/Pioneer Center to Provide Social Services for Clackamas County Residents. Maximum value is $185,963 through the Older American Act Ride Connection pass-through funds and Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. No County General Funds involved. – Social Services
- Approval of a Federal Subrecipient Grant Amendment #1 with Clackamas County Children’s Commission to provide Healthy Families services. Amendment adds $91,823 for a maximum value of $1,797,977.95. County General Fund covers $45,000 of the maximum value. – CFCC
- Renewal of Contract with Community and Shelter Assistance (CASA) of Oregon. Value is $45,000 that CASA pays to clients’ accounts. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval of Grant Agreement with US Department of Treasury For Emergency Rental Assistance Funds (ERA 2). Maximum eligibility of $9,908,500 through the US Department of Treasury under the authority of Section 3201(a) of the American Rescue Act of 2021. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval of Amendment #01 to a Revenue Contract with CareOregon, Inc. for Behavioral Health Services. Amendment adds $1,908,454 for a maximum value of $3,750,012 through CareOregon. No County General Funds are involved. – Behavioral Health
- Approval for Agreement # 10057 with Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) for Institutional Review Board (IRB) study. OHSU will pay Clackamas Health Centers $219,419 over a period of four years. No County General Funds are involved. – Health Centers
- Approval to apply for a RAISE Discretionary Transportation Grant to replace the bridge across the Bull Run River: $9.2 Million in grant funds requested with matching funds of $2.3 million (20%) Road Fund + $10,000 contribution from Weyerhaeuser. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement between Clackamas County and the City of Happy Valley for Traffic Signal Maintenance and Transportation Engineering Services: Revenue – varies between $500 to $3,000 annually through the Road Fund. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Contract with Kittelson and Associates, Inc. for the Arndt Road Extension Alternatives and Goal Exception Study Project: Total contract value $210,000 through Community Fund and Road Fund. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Federal Financial Assistance Award of Domestic Grant 21-DG-11060600-006 between Clackamas County and USDA, Forest Service Mt. Hood National Forest. Total funding of $24,897.60, with $19,152 in USDA Forest Service Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act of 2000 funds, and $5,745.60 from the FY 21-22 Dump Stoppers program funding. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval to Purchase HPE Proliant Servers for County Datacenter Infrastructure. $228,032.64 funded through Technology Services Allocated Budget. No County GeneralFunds are involved.
- Approval of Amendment #10 to the Intergovernmental Agreement 2015001 with Multnomah County for Assessment and Evaluation Service Beds for Clackamas County Youth. $126,449 funded through County General Fund.
- Approval of Contract between Murraysmith, Inc. for Engineering Design Services for the Force Main on I-205. $500,000 funded through WES funds. No County General Funds are involved.
II. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.)
- Approval of Amendment #2 to the Personal Services Agreement with Advantage Nurse Staffing of Oregon, Inc. to Provide On-Call Temporary Medical Staffing Services to Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic
IV. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION