Beginning Board Order No. 2021-71
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of a Board Order to write off Uncollectible Accounts for the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2022. Total proposed write off is $644.45.
- Approval to apply for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Family Self Sufficiency Coordinator Grant Renewal Funding. Total grant is $129,468 funded through HUD. No County General Funds are involved.
II. PREVIOUSLY APPROVED LAND USE ISSUE (No public testimony on this item)
- *Board Order Adopting Previously Approved Comprehensive Map Plan Amendment and Zone Change Applications: Z0167-21-CP and Z0168-21-ZAP
III. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval of Renewal Intergovernmental Agreement with State of Oregon, Oregon Health Authority, for the Foodborne Illness Prevention Program. There is no Maximum Agreement Value. Funding is through a fee for services. No County General Funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of Sub-recipient Professional Services Agreement with Cascade AIDS Project for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing and Counseling Services. Maximum agreement value is $75,000 funded through State of Oregon – Oregon Health Authority. No County General Funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of Sub-recipient Professional Services Agreement with Outside In for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing and Counseling Services. Maximum Agreement value is $22,184. Funding is through the State of Oregon - Oregon Health Authority. No County General Funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of Amendment #01 to a Subrecipient Grant Agreement with CODA, Inc. for Housing Assistance Program Services. This Amendment extends the term of the agreement three months to September 30, 2021 with no change to the agreement cost. No County General Funds are involved. –Behavioral Health
- Approval of Amendment #2 to the Subrecipient Agreement with Clackamas County Children’s Commission (CCCC) for Rapid Rehousing Services. This amendment increases Emergency Solutions Grant COVID funds budget by $150,000 for a new total of $243,500 funded through the US Department of HUD ESG CARES Act Funds. No County General Funds are involved. – Community Development
- Approval of Amendment #1 to the Subrecipient Agreement with Northwest Family Services (NWFS). This amendment increases Emergency Solutions Grant COVID funds budget by $300,000 for a new total of $657,500 as a grant. Funding through US Department of HUD ESG CARES Act Funds. No County General Funds are involved. - Community Development
- Approval of Change Order #5 between Clackamas County and Ankrom Moisan Associated Architect, Inc. for the Sandy Health Clinic Project. Change Order #5 adds an additional $10,650 to the contract for Geotech Design Coordination funded through Health Center Fund Balance. No County General Funds are involved. – Community Development
- Approval of Professional Services Agreement with Oregon Health and Sciences University for Emergency Medical Services. Agreement value is $111,213 funded through Ambulance Service Franchise Fees. No County General Funds are involved.– Public Health
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon, acting by and through its Department of Human Services for Operation of Community Developmental Disability Services for Clackamas County. Total agreement value is $22,225,085 funded through Federal Medicaid and State General Fund. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval of Amendment #1 to the Subrecipient Agreement with Clackamas Women’s Services (CWS). Amendment increases Emergency Solutions Grant COVID program funds budget by $150,000 for a new total of $452,500 as a grant funded through US Department of Housing and Urban Development ESG CARES Act funds. No County General Funds are involved. – Community Development.
- Approval of the change in control of solid waste collection franchises (70-3-C, 70-4-C, 70-5-C, and 70-19-C) currently held by Hoodview Disposal and Recycling, Inc, (70-1-C) Canby Disposal Company, Inc.; and (70-15-C) West Linn Refuse & Recycling, Inc from Kahut Companies Holdings to Waste Connections US, Inc. This is an administrative change that will result in no change in services offered. There are no County General Funds involved.
- Approval of an Agreement with Confluence Environment Center for an AmeriCorps Member - $14,000, Sustainability & Solid Waste Program-Solid Waste Franchise Fees - No General Fund
- Approval of a Contract with Emery & Sons Construction Group, LLC. for the Sunnyside Road ADA Improvements: 122nd -132nd, Total Contract Value $744,914.50, Road Fund – No General Fund
- Approval of the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon State Marine Board for Enforcement Related to Recreational Boating in Oregon. Total agreement value is $892,424 for the term July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2023. Initially funded through County General Funds to be later reimbursed by the Oregon State Marine Board. $394,947.60 County General Fund Contribution. - CCSO
- Approval of a Funding Agreement between Clackamas County and Clackamas County Arts Alliance. Valued of agreement is $192,405. Funded through County General Funds for the FY 21/22 budget.
- Approval of a Resolution to Apply for Oregon Parks and Recreation Department County Opportunity Gran Program Funding for Barton Park’s East RV Campground Roadway and RV Pads Paving. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Infrastructure and Additional Shared Cost Agreement regarding the Worksource Clackamas One-Stop between the Local Workforce Development Board, Chief Elected Official and Required One-Stop Partners. No County General Funds are involved.
- *Approval of Amendment #1 with Murraysmith, Inc. for Engineer Design Services for the Force Main on I-205. Contract not to exceed $812,945 through WES Funds. No County General Funds are involved.
V. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.) Please note, the ideas expressed during public communication do not necessarily reflect the ideas or beliefs of Clackamas County or the Board of County Commissioners.
IV. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
V. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION