**Pulled III.G2, Added III.H1
Beginning Board Order No. 2021-72
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
I. PREVIOUSLY APPROVED LAND USE ISSUE (No public testimony on this item)
- Adoption of Previously Approved Comprehensive Plan and Zoning and Development
Ordinance Amendments ZDO-280 – Minor and Time Sensitive Comprehensive Plan and Zoning and Development Ordinance Amendments (Nate Boderman, County Counsel)
II. PRESENTATION (Following are items of interest to the citizens of the County)
- September – Suicide Prevention Awareness Month (Galli Murray, H3S)
III. BOARD DISCUSSION ITEMS (The following items will be individually discussed by the Board only, followed by Board action.)
- *Draft Resolution In the Matter of Addressing the Inadequate Workforce that Delivers Health, Safety, and Emergency Services.
IV. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval of Intra-Agency Agreement with Clackamas Health Centers Division for School Based Health Centers (SBHC) operating funds maximum agreement value is $180,000. No County General Funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of Inter-Agency Agreement with Clackamas County Health Centers Division for School Based Health Centers (SBHC) - Building Mental Health Services Capacity Maximum Agreement Value is $185,000. No County General Funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of a HOME Loan Amendment #1 with Green Line Affordable Development Limited Partnership for the Fuller Station Affordable Housing in Happy Valley, Oregon. Total Contract Amount $950,000. No County General Funds are involved. – Community Development
- Approval of H3S Community Development Division HUD Grant Agreements for signature $3,485,810 total HUD Funds. No County General Funds are involved. – Community Development
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) with Oregon Health Authority Covid-19 Vaccination Operations Maximum Contract Value to $1,200,000 funded through OHA. No County General Funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval to Apply and Letter of Support for a Federal Land Access Program Grant to Provide a Pavement Overlay on Barlow Trail Road. Grant value is $4,994,254 with matching funds of $565,892 from Road Fund. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of 2019-2021 HB 2001 and HB 2003 Planning Assistance Grant Agreement with Department of Land Conservation and Development: DLCD Grant Number: HA 23-160. No matching funds required.
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- Approval of a Board Order Renewing the Cable Television Franchise Agreement for use of the County Rights-of-Way by Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone Company through September 23, 2031. This agreement provides Franchise Fee revenue totaling 5% of the Gross Revenues for the cable operator. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Human Services for Adoption and Guardianship Mediation services. Total agreement value is $300,000 through July 31, 2024 funded through Oregon Department of Human Services
*Approval of an annual Revenue distribution to Clackamas County Resolution Services from the State of Oregon via the Oregon Judicial Department for Family Law Mediation and Conciliation services in Clackamas County. Total funding is $506,395 funded through Oregon Judicial Department. No County General Funds are involved.
- Certification of Designation of Agent Resolution for FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Program – 5327. Total cost is $85,000 with a 25% Local Match at $21,250. Monthly Service Fees are $630. 25% funded through County General Funds, already in Disaster Management budget.
- *Approval to Apply for FEMA 2021 Building Resilient Infrastructure for Communities (BRIC) Grant Funds to Sponsor Portland General Electric (PGE)Hwy 26 Electric Utility Project – Stage 1. Estimated total project cost is between $400 and $600 million. Grant will seek $50 million a year for three (3) years, to cover 75% of federal grant share. PGE will cover 25% local match fund. No County General Funds are involved.
- *Approval of Memorandum of Agreement between Clackamas County and the Molalla United Methodist Church for Emergency/Disaster Related Use of the Church. This MOA has no monetary value.
- *Approval of Purchase of Annual Software Support Service from Oracle America, Inc. for PeopleSoft Software. Annual cost is $506,304.10 funded through Technology Services, which receives County General Funds.
**Approval of a Clackamas County Supplemental Budget Resolution for FY21-22. The effect is an increase in appropriations of $7,995,368.
- **Approval of Local Grant Agreement Amendment #5 between Clackamas County and Micro Enterprise Services of Oregon (MESO) for MESO to Provide a Small Grants Program on Behalf of Clackamas County in Support of the Local Business Community Impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic. $2,467,500 through CARES Act and $51,600 through State Lottery dollars. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Joint Funding Agreement between Water Environment Services and the US Geological Survey for Johnson Creek Water Quality and Flow Monitoring. Valued at $10,000 from WES Surface Water Operating Fund. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Joint Funding Agreement between Water Environment Services and the US Geological Survey for Tualatin River Water Quality and Flow Monitoring. Valued at $5,800 from WES Surface Water Operating Fund. No County General Funds are involved.
VI. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.)
VII. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
VIII. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION