Beginning Board Order No. 2022-02
* Updated: Added III.A & B, III.C.2, III.D – III.F
** Update 2: Added I.A.1, III.B.6
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
(The following items will be individually presented by County staff or other appropriate individuals. Persons appearing shall clearly identify themselves and the department or organization they represent. In addition, a synopsis of each item, together with a brief statement of the action being requested shall be made by those appearing on behalf of an agenda item.)
- BOARD DISCUSSION ITEMS (The following items will be individually discussed by the Board only, followed by Board action.)
- CONSENT AGENDA
(The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- *Community Corrections
- Approval of Grant Agreement JR-23-003 with the State of Oregon, Criminal Justice Commission, Justice Reinvestment for Community Corrections Pretrial, Short Term Transition Leave and Clackamas Substance Abuse Programs. Grant total is $2,367,982.26 funded through the Criminal Justice Commission. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement between Clackamas County Community Corrections and Willamette National Cemetery to Provide Work Crew Services. This is a revenue agreement that will provide approximately $101,250 to support the Community Service Program. Funded by the Willamette National Cemetery. No County General Funds are involved.
- *Disaster Management
- Approval and Certification of a Resolution Designating an Agent for FEMA Hazard Mitigation Assistance Program Grants. There is no direct fiscal impact.
- Approval of FY2021 State Homeland Security Grant Agreement #21-253 between Clackamas County and the State of Oregon to provide funding for shelter trailer supplies. Total Grant Award is $12,200 funded through Federal Homeland Security dollars. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of FY2021 State Homeland Security Grant Agreement #21-205 between Clackamas County and the State of Oregon. Total Grant Award is $64,712 to assist in writing a volunteer and donations plan. Funded through Federal Homeland Security funds. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of FY2021 State Homeland Security Grant Agreement #21-254 Between Clackamas County and the State of Oregon to provide funding for emergency generators. Total Grant Award is $15,000. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of FY2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Agreement #21-503 between Clackamas County and the State of Oregon. Grant is a 50% federal share grant that will reimburse Clackamas County Disaster Management for up to fifty percent of salaries and benefits of CCDM employees. Total Grant Award is $239,608 with a $239,608 match funded by budgeted General County Funds.
- **Approval of Maintenance Assurance Letter for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) 2021 Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC) Grant with Portland General Electric. No direct fiscal impact.
- Elected Officials
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- *Approval of Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Local Subrecipient Grant Agreement between the District Attorney’s Office and The Children’s Center of Clackamas County in support of Child Abuse Multidisciplinary Intervention Programs. Total agreement value is $480,500 funded by the State of Oregon. No County General Funds are involved. – District Attorney
- *Health, Housing & Human Services
- Approval of a Non-Federal Subrecipient Grant Amendment #3 with Northwest Family Services for Youth Focused System Diversion, Homelessness Prevention, and Rapid Re-Housing Services in the Amount of $23,000 Funded by the State of Oregon, Housing, and Community Services Department. No County General Funds are involved – Social Services
- Approval of Non-Federal Subrecipient Grant Agreement Amendment #2 with The Father’s Heart Street Ministry for Warming Center Services in the Amount of $98,136 Funded by the State of Oregon, Housing & Community Services Department No General Funds are Involved – Social Services
- Approval of a Non-Federal Subrecipient Grant Amendment #5 with Clackamas Women’s Services for System Diversion, Homelessness Prevention, and Rapid Re-Housing Services in the Amount of $40,000 Funded by the State of Oregon, Housing and Community Services Dept. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval of Federal Subrecipient Grant Agreement Amendment #2 with The Father’s Heart Street Ministry for Services to COVID-Positive Referrals in the Amount of $43,500 with Funded by the State of Oregon, Oregon Health Authority No General Funds are Involved – Social Services
- *County Counsel
- Approval of an amendment to an Intergovernmental Agreement with Multnomah County for HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2 Consulting Services. Contract is utilized on an as-needed basis at an hourly rate of $130 per hour. Funded through County General Funds.
- *Business and Community Services
- Approval of a Resolution to support designation of the Clackamas County Rural Renewable Energy Development Zone. Fiscal impact would be limited to abatement of property taxes on the new investment portion of the application for up to five years. No County General Funds are involved.
- *Community Corrections
- PUBLIC COMMUNICATION
(The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.)
Please note, the ideas expressed during public communication do not necessarily reflect the ideas or beliefs of Clackamas County or the Board of County Commissioners.
- COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
- COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION
NOTE: Regularly scheduled Business Meetings are televised and broadcast on the Clackamas County Government Channel. These programs are also accessible through the County’s Internet site. DVD copies of regularly scheduled BCC Thursday Business Meetings are available for checkout at the Clackamas County Library in Oak Grove. You may also order copies from any library in Clackamas County or the Clackamas County Government Channel.