Beginning Board Order No. 2023-099
* Update: Add II(A)2-(D)6
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- PUBLIC HEARINGS (The following items will be individually presented by County staff or other appropriate individuals. Persons appearing shall clearly identify themselves and the department or organization they represent. In addition, a synopsis of each item, together with a brief statement of the action being requested shall be made by those appearing on behalf of an agenda item.)
- Approval of a Supplemental Budget Resolution for Fiscal Year 23-24. Fiscal impact is a net increase in appropriations of $20,216,183. Funding includes Beginning Fund Balance, Federal and State Grants, Charge for Services, Interfund Transfers, and Debt Service. Interfund Transfers include a $3,425,000 transfer from the General Fund.
- CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Elected Officials
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- *Approval of a Personal Services Contract with Employer’s Overload for Temporary Election Workers. Contract value is $488,000 over 2 years. Funding is through fees and allocated costs, which may include a small portion of General Funds. – County Clerk
- *Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Corrections for Parole & Probation Services Funding. Agreement value is $13,962,806 for 2 years. Funding is through the Oregon Department of Corrections. No County General Funds are involved. – CCSO
- *Human Resources
- Approval of an Amendment to a Personal Services Contract with Standard Insurance Company for Paid Family and Medical Leave equivalent plan and leave administration services. Amendment value is $11,090,123 for 5 years. Funding through employee contributions and allocated costs, which may include a small portion of General Funds.
- Approval of Amendment #2 extending duration of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Human Services for the provision of County’s participation in the US Department of Health and Human Services Title IV-E Reimbursement Program. Amendment adds $0 and 2 years, agreement value is not to exceed $400,000 over 3.33 years. Funding is through the
- *Health, Housing, & Human Services
- Approval to Apply for a Grant to continue the Adult Drug Court Specialty Court Program. Anticipated value is $193,448 for 2.5 years. Funding is through the State of Oregon. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval to Apply for a Grant to continue the Mental Health Court Specialty Court Program. Anticipated value is $176,277 for 2.5 years. Funding is through the State of Oregon. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval to Apply for a Grant to continue providing Services as a Federally Qualified Health Center. Anticipated value is $7,563,951 for 3 years. Funding is through the Health Resources and Services Administration. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Public Improvement Contract with Creative Contracting, Inc. for the Haven House Building and Roof Improvements Project. Contract value is $467,090 for 5 months. Funding is through Federal Community Development Block Grant Funds. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Housing and Community Services for a federal and state anti-poverty program delivery system. Agreement value is $45,715,718 for 2 years. Funding is a Federal Pass-through State Grant. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Subrecipient Agreement with the City of Lake Oswego on behalf of its Lake Oswego Adult Community Center for services to older adults. Agreement value is $132,170 for 1 year. Funding is through the federal Older Americans Act, TriMet, and Ride Connection, Inc. No County General Funds are involved.
- Elected Officials
- PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.)
Please note, the ideas expressed during public communication do not necessarily reflect the ideas or beliefs of Clackamas County or the Board of County Commissioners.
- COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
- COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION
NOTE: Regularly scheduled Business Meetings are televised and broadcast on the Clackamas County Government Channel. These programs are also accessible through the County’s Internet site. DVD copies of regularly scheduled BCC Thursday Business Meetings are available for checkout at the Clackamas County Library in Oak Grove. You may also order copies from any library in Clackamas County or the Clackamas County Government Channel.