The Land Use Hearings Officer is an impartial third party contracted by the county to hear land-use applications that require judgment and discretion in applying the Clackamas County Zoning and Development Ordinance, as well as the Clackamas County Comprehensive Plan and other criteria under State law. The Hearings Officer may impose conditions in order for the application to comply with county and state regulations and to minimize impacts to surrounding properties.
- Hearings will not begin before the time noted but may begin later depending on the length of prior items.
- Any interested person may attend the hearing to listen or testify. Hearings are held in the Development Services Building Auditorium at 150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City.
- Applications may be inspected in the Planning Division office, located at the same address.
- Please direct questions to the staff planner, whose contact information is found by selecting the file number below.
- Clackamas County is committed to providing access and will make reasonable accommodations, modifications, or provide translation, interpretation or other services upon request. Please contact us at least three business days before the meeting at 503-742-4696 or email email@example.com.
- 503-742-4696: ¿Traducción e interpretación? | Требуется ли вам устный или письменный перевод? | 翻译或口译？| Cấn Biên dịch hoặc Phiên dịch? | 번역 또는 통역?