The Land Use Hearings Officer is an impartial third party contracted by the county to hear land-use applications that require judgment and discretion in applying the Clackamas County Zoning and Development Ordinance, as well as the Clackamas County Comprehensive Plan and other criteria under State law. The Hearings Officer may impose conditions in order for the application to comply with county and state regulations and to minimize impacts to surrounding properties.
- Hearings will not begin before the time noted but may begin later depending on the length of prior items.
- Any interested person may attend the hearing to listen or testify.
- To comply with current social distancing requirements, this public hearing will only be conducted virtually using the Zoom platform. One week before the hearing, a Zoom link to the public hearing and details on how to observe and testify online or by telephone will be available below next to the applicable file number.
- Applications may be viewed online. After selecting the “Planning” tab, enter the Record (File) Number to search. (Do not include the second dash or the letters that follow it.) Select Record Info and then select “Attachments” from the dropdown list, where you will find the submitted application.
- Please direct questions to the staff planner, whose contact information is found by selecting the file number below.
- Clackamas County is committed to providing access and will make reasonable accommodations, modifications, or provide translation, interpretation or other services upon request. Please contact us at least three business days before the meeting at 503-742-4545 or email email@example.com.
- 503-742-4545: ¿Traducción e interpretación? | Требуется ли вам устный или письменный перевод? | 翻译或口译？| Cấn Biên dịch hoặc Phiên dịch? | 번역 또는 통역?
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Proposal: 1) –Z0015-21-ZAP- A Zone Change from Urban Low Dens. Residential (R-10-10,000 sq. ft. average lot size) to Urban Low Dens. Residential (R-7- 7,000 sq. ft. average lot size) and 2) –Z0016-21-SS- a seven (7) lot subdivision, with two existing homes being retained (one on tax lot 21E12CD00200 and one on 21E12DC01500) and five new lots for new home sites. SE Merlot Road will be extended to connect with SE Southview Ave. There will also be a private access easement from the proposed extension of SE Merlot Road to serve to now parcels to the northwest. This private access strip will be contained in Tract A.
Site Address: 3110 SE CONCORD RD (Tax Lot 21E12CD00200) & 16103 SE SOUTHVIEW AVE (Tax Lot 21E12DC01500)
Assessor’s Map and Tax Lot #: T2S, R 1 E, Section 12CD, Tax Lot(s) , 00200 W.M. & T2S, R 1 E, Section 12DC, Tax Lot(s) , 01500 W.M
Zoning: Urban Low Density Residential (R-10)
Staff Contact: Ben Blessing; 503-742- 4521 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposal: The applicant proposes a Partition to divide the subject property into three parcels; One lot, the remainder lot, will contain the existing house and be 62.64 acres in size. The two new parcels will be 2 acres each, and both for new home sites. This request is enabled pursuant to State-approval of a Ballot Measure 49 claim (ORS 195.300 - 195.336), Election No. E131385, permitting a modification of the lot sizing and dwelling criteria for the EFU zoning district. As stated in the M49 claim this claim is valid for 10 years from the time the properties are no longer owned by the claimant, Phil H Ringle– if residential development is not established within this time frame future development will be subject to the current zoning standards at that time.
Appeal of Condition and findings ZDO 1007.04 – Pedestrian and Bicycle Facilities
Site address: 22700 S Beavercreek Rd
Assessor’s Map and Tax Lot #: T3S, R2E, Section 25, Tax Lot(s), 01400 W.M.
Zoning: Exclusive Farm Use District (EFU)
Staff contact: Liz Dance: 503-742-4524 or email@example.com