The Land Use Hearings Officer is an impartial third party contracted by the county to hear land-use applications that require judgment and discretion in applying the Clackamas County Zoning and Development Ordinance, as well as the Clackamas County Comprehensive Plan and other criteria under State law. The Hearings Officer may impose conditions in order for the application to comply with county and state regulations and to minimize impacts to surrounding properties.
- Hearings will not begin before the time noted but may begin later depending on the length of prior items.
- Any interested person may attend the hearing to listen or testify.
- To comply with current social distancing requirements, this public hearing will only be conducted virtually using the Zoom platform. One week before the hearing, a Zoom link to the public hearing and details on how to observe and testify online or by telephone will be available on this website: www.clackamas.us/meetings/planning/hearingsofficer
- Applications may be viewed online at https://accela.clackamas.us/citizenaccess/. After selecting the “Planning” tab, enter the Record (File) number to search. Then scroll down and select “Attachments,” where you will find the submitted application.
- Please direct questions to the staff planner, whose contact information is found by selecting the file number below.
- Clackamas County is committed to providing access and will make reasonable accommodations, modifications, or provide translation, interpretation or other services upon request. Please contact us at least three business days before the meeting at 503-742-4545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 503-742-4545: ¿Traducción e interpretación? | Требуется ли вам устный или письменный перевод? | 翻译或口译？| Cấn Biên dịch hoặc Phiên dịch? | 번역 또는 통역?