Clackamas County Commissioners are seeking interested residents to serve on county Advisory Boards and Commissions (ABCs). These ABCs offer residents the opportunity to become very involved in specific activities and the goals of Clackamas County.
Individuals interested in this opportunity can apply online or via a paper form that can be obtained from the Public & Government Affairs Department by calling 503-655-8751.
Community Road Fund Advisory Committee
Clackamas County residents, property owners and business people are invited to apply to fill one of seven positions on the county’s Community Road Fund Advisory Committee (CRFAC).
The 15-member committee, supported by the Department of Transportation and Development, serves in an advisory capacity to the department and to the Board of County Commissioners.
The CRFAC recommends congestion relief projects in unincorporated Clackamas County to be funded through the Community Road Fund -- the revenue from the countywide vehicle registration fee.
The county is looking for applicants from throughout unincorporated Clackamas County, in both rural and urban areas, to apply to fill:
- 5, three-year positions with terms end June 30, 2026
- 1, two-year position with a term ending June 30, 2025
- 1, one-year position with a term ending June 30, 2024
The positions are open to anyone 18 years of age or older who is a resident of the county, a property owner within the county, or a designated representative of a business, corporation, or trust within the county.
The CRFAC meets two to three times a year to:
- Review the criteria used to identify priority transportation construction projects
- Update project lists as road construction projects are completed and as there are changes in project schedules
- Report the status of the Community Road Fund and projects to the Board of County Commissioners
Application deadline is Sept. 6, 2023. For more information, contact Ellen Rogalin at email@example.com.